Thursday, November 3, 2011

the $12 console table and that ooooops paint

So I found a nice little project to use that bargain ooops paint on - a bargain console table in salvation army for $12.50.
The lid is hinged and lifts open and has storage but we're just going to use it as a table in our bedroom I think (currently zero furniture other than our bed and nightstands).
The lid was marked so I power sanded that and then sanded the legs by hand. A couple of coats of primer, 2 coats of the semi-gloss ooooops paint and some pure white inside and it was done. SO good to have a simple project to do, especially after those chairs - I was done in a afternoon practically. YEY.
I like the thin rim of white showing around the lid - what do you think?


1 comment:

  1. Love!! That's a great colour ooopps paint! Next you better go find some wardrobes ;)

    ReplyDelete